Tuesday 16 November 2010

One Shot - The Film!

Chalk Emotions

Today we completed our group edit, and I thoroughly enjoyed the process. Having used Premiere Pro before, I found it straightforward to follow. Harry was the main editor; however I was not afraid to put forward my ideas.

How we altered the video: Because the original footage lasts over 7 minutes, we increased the speed by 675% and brought it back down to 100% for the final pan. This is because we didn’t want the character to look like she’s running!

Additionally, we removed the original sound and added 2 sound tracks to portray different emotions. I believe the sounds work well in the video; however I am not keen on how one sound moves onto the other. During my edit, I will attempt to improve this area.

Below is our final group edit…



No comments:

Post a Comment