Tuesday 15 March 2011

Animation - Final week

So this is the final week of animation and I can confidently say I have enjoyed this project, but not enough to continue on to second year! Although it's the final week, we still have the holidays to complete it (luckily).

Having almost completed the graveyard, this week I have been focusing on creating the inside of the church. So far I have added textures to the walls and floor, created the pews (benches found in church), and added a ledge on the back of them containing bibles.

Additionally I produced a skeleton hand, which eventually be animated to come out from under a pew. Creating this was probably the most challenging aspect of this week.

Things to do:

1. At the moment, the ride goes through the walls and window. Need to find out how to animate the door and window

2. Need to find out how to make a chandelier for another scare scene

3. Need to find out how to create a bell



No comments:

Post a Comment