Wednesday 1 February 2012

Portfolio

For Context 2, I am required to create a Portfolio to present my work. Even if this wasn't an assignment, I would still create one - to get my name out there and expand my network. I've recently purchased my domain name, so it should be up and running soon!


This is the colour scheme I have chosen to use. Having researched current portfolios, I believe the majority of them have a simple appearance, with a limited number of colours. I have chosen to make mine pretty colourful to represent me as a person!





Above is the logo I intend to use on my site. I created this using Adobe Illustrator and by following online tutorials on how to make 3D text. This is the first time I have created something "graphicy" and I am pleased with the outcome!

After having created my logo and decided on the colour scheme, I created a mock-up of the Home Page, as shown below:


However, I am currently unsure on whether to create each page individually and link them up, or to try something new and create a one page website.

No comments:

Post a Comment