Saturday 26 January 2013

Receiving content


Today, I messaged my client regarding content for the website. Since the salon does not currently have a website, there is limited content available. I have requested images of each member of staff, along with a brief description about them and their role within Adonia. I will have access to those shortly.

Regarding images ... since you frequently see professional looking pictures and posters in hair salons/on their websites, I have contacted a few friends, who have taken part in photoshoots, to see whether it would be possible to include some of their images on the site. Luckily enough, they agreed!

So at the minute, I am currently working on my Home Page wireframe and design. I have decided to produce several designs for the Home Page first, to see which one the client prefers. To me it is pointless designing every page if the client does not like the design. It is a waste of time, so yeah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment