Monday 25 October 2010

TV Ident

Ok, so I haven't updated you on how my TV ident is going. I was going to do it when I returned home for the weekend, only to find out our internet was down. Let's just pretend I posted this on Thursday :)


For my ident, I am required to produce something that represents me. Although I don't play tennis on a team, I enjoy playing it when I can with my friends...for fun!


Below are some screenshots to show how it is developing.










For the text, I used a bevel effect to make it appear 3D and for the tennis ball, I followed an online tutorial. Who would've thought that you make a ball from a cube?! I also used different effects on the text such as bend, rotation and uniform scale
So far it only lasts 16 seconds, but I plan to do further work at the weekend to boost it up to 30. On Monday, I plan to edit the animation in Adobe Premiere Pro and add sound. All will be posted at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment