Sunday 27 February 2011

Animation - Change of plan!




After having shown the guest lecturer my ideas, she thought it would be a good idea to base my theme on inside a church. The reason for this was because another student had also chosen a graveyard scene. So, basing it on inside a church would be more original.

However I did not agree with this because I had already thought about and planned the ride. Additionally, I’m not very good at 3ds Max and wanted to create a simple, yet effective ghost ride.

After a fair bit of persuasion, I decided to base the first half inside a church, with the ride ascending and going through a window down into the graveyard.

After having decided on the new theme, I produced a sketch of the inside of a church, followed by a second plan of the ride and a sketch of the seat. For the chair itself, I wanted to go for an original look that would fit in with the theme. Therefore I chose a church bench.


No comments:

Post a Comment