Wednesday 26 October 2011

Context 2 companies


Retrofuzz is one company I will use in my Context 2 assignment. They are a small company, based in Manchester, that work in the music industry, designing websites for Artists such as Arctic Monkeys, The Rolling Stones and Paul McCartney, amongst others. I decided to research this company because I share the same interests as them, Music and web design, and working for such a company would be the ultimate workplace for me.  


A second company I plan to use in my Context 2 essay is De Facto, a medium sized company, consisting of 15 designers and programmers, based in Lace Market, Nottingham. They have obtained work for The Specials, Fred Perry and Ted Baker, in addition to local projects. I decided to research this company because, like Retrofuzz, I share the same interests as them.

No comments:

Post a Comment