Friday 14 October 2011

Context 2: Company Analysis

Last week I received my first Context 2 assignment. At first I didn't understand it, but the more I read it, the easier it seems.

Task: You are to research and write a report discussing your place in multimedia in terms of your network and companies that you identify, that can be connected to that network and that you are interested in working with.

Your report should include a diagram of your network identifying contacts that you already have, both at home and through your university, as well as new contacts and companies that you discover during the course of the research for this report.

Progress: So far I have written my introduction and come up with several questions to ask potential design companies

No comments:

Post a Comment